Welcome to the Bacterium WikiEdit
Development wiki for GAME-225's project. Here are some key topics to get started with:
FINAL PROJECT SUBMISSION
I captured some video of the final game running on the emulator, you can find the video here:
I also uploaded the package for download here:
You can still get the project off of the SVN using the sign in here on the Wiki.
- One week left!
- Unit classes and map should be DONE in their current state, just need art assets attached to them
- Need some kind of input handler mechanism
- Need screens implemented
- Need to have game logic for at least one stage/wave/whatever implemented
- Base Project committed to SVN
- SVN Page revised with instructions for setting up the project locally
- Proposal - The base proposal/design documentation for the game
- SVN Access - Source control stuff
- Menu - A basic page for menu layout
- Units - A page detailing the various types of units in the game, mostly straight out of the current design proposal
Describe your topicEdit
Write a description about your topic. Let your readers know what your topic is about and add some general information about it.